Uncapped commission, self-employed position.
Do you want to help small businesses? Then join Shopli today and turn that passion into uncapped income as a self-employed Sales Agent.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you like the freedom of being your own boss, but the benefits of having a supportive team to show you the ropes?
- Have you been thinking about getting into sales but don’t know what product or service to sell or how to get your first clients?
- Or maybe you’re an established, driven sales professional looking for a change and a new challenge because you crave more freedom, flexibility or earning potential?
Shopli now has opportunities for driven, competitive people to earn a good income by promoting and selling our services to small independent businesses and to be part of something good. Want to know your earning potential? Course you do, upon hitting your monthly sales target, you would expect to earn in the region of £31,250 uncapped commission per annum.
We are looking for sales agents who:
- Have the right to work and live in the UK
- Have a commitment to assisting small independent businesses
- Enjoy selling and have the ability to build relationships
- Have business development skills
- Have experience in B2B field sales, generating leads or setting appointments
As a sales agents you’ll get:
- Full training course to help understand the benefits on offer
- The freedom to work on a self-employed basis; setting your own hours and appointments
- Uncapped commission-based earning potential
- Your own allocated territory
As a sales agents you will:
- Develop, grow and maintain your own pipeline of leads across your allocated postcode territories
- Attend events, networking and call on businesses, in person or on the phone, to make contact with business owners
Please note: we are not offering an employed role with a basic salary. You will be working on a self-employed commercial agent basis earning uncapped commission for each new member you sign up.
If you’re new to being self-employed, don’t worry, we’re here to help you as after all we know about small business.